Currently reservations are required for in-person classes. Participation in studio is currently limited to 5 students.
Before attending class please complete the Waiver of Liability Agreement and provide student registration information online by following the link in your welcome email after you purchase your first pass. If a student is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Our bodies change everyday; please inform your teacher if you have any injuries, concerns, physical limitations, or become pregnant since you provided this initial information.
You must check in every time. This may be done at the front desk kiosk or on our membership management website prior to coming to class or on your mobile device.
Purchase a single or multiple class pass before class. Debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover debit or charge cards are accepted. Currently all class passes must be purchased online from our store here.
It is best for your comfort, if you do not eat 1-2 hours prior to class and come in hydrated; if you must eat, eat light.
Most important, during the class, don’t do too much, compare yourself to others, or give up too soon. We want to see you again, so be kind to yourself!
Process for In-Studio Classes during COVID-19 Pandemic
To minimize contact between individuals, all passes must be purchased online. You can purchase passes from our online store from your computer or mobile device.
Preregistration is required to reserve your spot and there are no walk-ins. You may reserve your spot on our RhinoFit calendar. Reservations are required for in-studio classes only.
You will need to bring your personal mat and all props, blankets, blocks, strap, etc., as we cannot provide these items at this time. You will need to provide your own water as well. Please arrive with a full water bottle.
Please enter the studio with your mask on, no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of class. For your fellow yogis' safety, masks must be worn until you are on your mat. Instructors will wear a face mask when they are off their space, as well.
You must read a set of questions and advise the instructor as to whether any of the answers are yes or all are no.
Lay your mat down in line with the spaces marked on the floor. Marked spaces ensure students stay at least 10 feet apart, in accordance with Virginia guidelines.
Once you are on your mat and ready for class you may remove your mask. Once class is over, please put your mask back on.
Please exit the studio after class and hold any conversations outside of the studio.
For your peace of mind and everyone around you, please...
1. Arrive on time. It is best for your stress level, to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start so that you can check in and get settled in your yoga space.
2. Remove your shoes and leave what you don't need for your practice in the cubicles.
3. Silence your cell phone and other electronics and leave in the cubicles with your other things. Door will be locked during class so your personal items are safe.
4. Check in. You can check in at the front desk kiosk when you arrive or before coming to to class on our membership management website or from your mobile device.
5. Only water in container with a secured top is allowed in the studio.
6. Bring your mat & towel. For hygienic reasons it is best to use your own personal mat. However, there are several mats available for use. If you use a studio mat, clean it before returning it so it’s ready for the next person. During Stretch & Relax you will be using a bolster and it is best to rest your head on a towel. For high-energy classes when you break a sweat, you'll need a towel as well.
7. Respect others' space. Avoid heavy fragrances. Try to keep your mat evenly spaced from your fellow classmates. If you can, stagger your mat as well so that when you open your arms out to the side you have enough room. Also, keep your props close to your own mat.
8. Embrace the quiet time. Unroll your mat quietly, so as not to disturb students who are already there. Time in the studio before class starts is for transitioning from being in the outside world to your mat where you can find your peace. This is your time to lie quietly, do some gentle warm-up poses, or even meditate.
9. Put away any props you use. Fold your blanket and place it back as you found it. If you borrowed a mat, be sure to wipe it down.