The studio will re-open on June 14.
Before attending class please complete the Waiver of Liability Agreement and provide student registration information online by following the link in your welcome email after you purchase your first pass. If a student is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Our bodies change everyday; please inform your teacher if you have any injuries, concerns, physical limitations, or become pregnant since you provided this initial information.
COVID-19 CDC GUIDANCE
The CDC guidelines state that fully-vaccinated individuals do not have to wear masks in most indoor settings, except on public transit, in health care facilities, and in congregate settings. Those who are unvaccinated or not fully-vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks in all settings.
You must check in every time. This may be done at the front desk kiosk or on our membership management website prior to coming to class or on your mobile device.
Purchase a single or multiple class pass before class. Debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover debit or charge cards are accepted. Currently all class passes must be purchased online from our store here. Passes will be added to your student profile usually within one day of purchase.
It is best for your comfort, if you do not eat 1-2 hours prior to class and come in hydrated; if you must eat, eat light.
Most important, during the class, don’t do too much, compare yourself to others, or give up too soon. We want to see you again, so be kind to yourself!
For your peace of mind and everyone around you, please...
1. Arrive on time. It is best for your stress level, to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start so that you can check in and get settled in your yoga space.
2. Remove your shoes and leave what you don't need for your practice in the cubicles.
3. Silence your cell phone and other electronics and leave in the cubicles with your other things. Door will be locked during class so your personal items are safe.
4. Check in. You can check in at the front desk kiosk when you arrive or before coming to to class on our membership management website or from your mobile device.
5. Only water in container with a secured top is allowed in the studio.
6. Bring your mat & towel. For hygienic reasons it is best to use your own personal mat. However, there are several mats available for use. If you use a studio mat, clean it before returning it so it’s ready for the next person. During Stretch & Relax you will be using a bolster and it is best to rest your head on a towel. For high-energy classes when you break a sweat, you'll need a towel as well.
7. Respect others' space. Avoid heavy fragrances. Try to keep your mat evenly spaced from your fellow classmates. If you can, stagger your mat as well so that when you open your arms out to the side you have enough room. Also, keep your props close to your own mat.
8. Embrace the quiet time. Unroll your mat quietly, so as not to disturb students who are already there. Time in the studio before class starts is for transitioning from being in the outside world to your mat where you can find your peace. This is your time to lie quietly, do some gentle warm-up poses, or even meditate.
9. Put away any props you use. Fold your blanket and place it back as you found it. If you borrowed a mat, be sure to wipe it down.